Here is what our audience can expect with our Sensory Friendly Performances:
• A Social Story on Theatre Three’s website available at least one week prior to the performance.
• House lights remain on throughout the performance and flashing lights and strobe effects (if applicable) are removed.
• Sound levels lowered for a gentler audible experience.
• Patrons can feel free to move around the theatre auditorium.
• Clean blankets and stuffed animals are available in the lobby during the performance for patrons who would like to take a break from the performance.
• No intermission.
• Actors are available for a meet and greet after every performance!
Please call the Box Office at 631-928-9100 for reservations.
Tickets for this performance are complementary.
Children's Theatre sponsored by:
The Furnari Team of Exit Realty Island Elite.
Face Coverings Required
Face coverings must cover the mouth and nose and are required for staff and patrons at all times.
All staff, volunteers, and patrons will have temperature checks and be screened with a health questionnaire upon entering the building.
Fully Vaccinated Staff
All staff, including our volunteers, are fully vaccinated. Additionally, box office staff, ushers, and house managers are gloved.
From ticket purchase to exiting the facility, all aspects of our patrons' visit are designed to maintain social distancing. Ticketholders will be seated upon arrival to prevent crowding in the lobby.
Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the building
Air Handling Systems
Theatre Three's ventilation system has been upgraded with the highest-rated filters and fresh air circulation for all systems.
Theatre Three has implemented enhanced cleaning protocols as well as increasing the frequency of our deep cleanings.
Theatre Three consults both the NY Department of Health and CDC websites to track the latest health and safety updates.